Our communications team is looking for a new colleague to shine the spotlight on the artists and shows in our programming. In charge of social networks and digital marketing, you will use your creativity to create original, distinctive and daring content. Do you use Photoshop and Canva to create great visuals? Do you have a writing talent? Do you master the basics of relationship marketing and the tools for monitoring and analyzing digital campaigns? We have the job for you!
About our Theater
The Théâtre de la Ville’s mission is to disseminate, promote, support and make accessible the performing arts in all their diversity.
Manager of a cultural complex, it aims to be a lively and unifying place that fosters the encounter between art and the community through a range of artistic and educational activities, actively contributing to the well-being of its community and to cultural development. on its territory.
For more than 30 years, the Théâtre de la Ville has actively participated in the cultural life of Longueuil and the South Shore by offering the population a wide variety of shows. Theatre, music, dance, circus, storytelling or comedy; its daring programming, which promotes renowned artists, newcomers, current trends and discoveries, offers approximately 90 shows a year and meets the varied tastes of audiences.
What the Théâtre de la Ville can offer you:
- A full-time job (35 h / week);
- Group Insurance;
- Three weeks of vacation after one year and paid leave during the holiday season;
- A flexible schedule with a teleworking portion;
- Occasional presence at shows (evenings and weekends) on average 2 or 3 times a month;
- A dynamic and friendly team that LOVES the performing arts;
- The possibility of attending shows for free;
- An Apple environment.
Expected start date: as soon as possible!
Reporting to the Communications, Marketing and Customer Department, and under the supervision of the Communications Manager, the Digital Marketing and Social Media Coordinator’s main responsibilities are to develop and implement digital marketing and communications strategies. . She is responsible for the animation and management of social media. She collaborates in the production of content that highlights the brand and mission of the Théâtre de la Ville. She contributes to the marketing and commercialization strategies for shows using digital tools.
The tasks you will have to do:
- Manage and animate the various social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn), monitor, answer questions and comments from users and feed the publication calendar;
- Create original editorial content and produce visuals (graphics, photos and videos) in accordance with the visual identity of the Theatre;
- Plan, develop and execute digital advertising campaigns and perform targeting;
- Create, write and distribute content for newsletter subscribers (promotion, outing reminders, post-show comments, school outings, etc.);
- Ensure the updating of the website and the declination of content on the different platforms;
- Produce reports in Data Studio and Google Analytics;
- Contribute to the entry of content into the ticketing software;
- Extract, segment and update customer lists;
- Participate in the development and implementation of marketing and web communications strategies;
- Plan, supervise and analyze campaigns produced by suppliers (Adwords, etc.);
- Implement tools and dashboards to measure performance, analyze and optimize campaigns;
- Keep up to date with trends in social media management and digital marketing.
Undergraduate university degree in a relevant discipline (communications, digital marketing) or equivalent.
The profile we are looking for
- Web expertise and animation of social networks/community management;
- Excellent command of French, both oral and written;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Knowledge for the use of a CMS, Google Analytics, Google Ads, Photoshop, Canva, Adobe Premiere.
- Live and embody the values of audacity, excellence, proximity and openness of the Théâtre de la Ville;
- Have a strong interest in the performing arts, creation and the public;
- Maintain and promote collaboration, knowledge sharing and the pleasure of teamwork;
- Be creative, dare to take risks, get out of your comfort zone in order to innovate;
- Keep up to date, draw inspiration from best practices in order to provide high quality work;
- Be welcoming, engaged, present and proactive;
- Have an excellent sense of organization, initiative and autonomy;
- High standards of quality, integrity and professionalism;
- Have the ability to communicate and establish close relationships with customers, partners and colleagues;
- Demonstrate openness to change, to ideas from others and to constructive advice;
- Ability to learn from his experiences to develop his thoughts, ideas, ways of working, while keeping a good mood;
- Demonstrate listening skills, benevolence and diplomacy;
- Act in an eco-responsible way.
Those interested in applying are invited to send a cover letter and their curriculum vitae before September 29 at 5 p.m. via the form.