Media Expert now has a record low price for the amazing 55″ Philips OLED TV 706! We tested this model in detail on the portal – although it is a budget series, the image quality itself is not! It’s definitely worth paying attention to now, thanks to the lowest price ever! The OLED 706 has a unique Ambilight color lighting system and HDMI 2.1 ports with 4K120Hz signal support and VRR for current generation consoles like Xbox Series X/S and PS5. Where do I buy?
reader. As the only company in the country, we personally check the described TVs for their parameters using specialized measuring equipment worth over PLN 100,000:
- Jeti Specbos 1211 and Jeti Spectrophotometer Spectral 1511
- Klein Colorimeter – K10A and Klein – K80
- Murideo Fresco Six-G (Dolby Vision)
- Murideo The SEVEN Generator HDMI 2.1 4K / 120fps (Dolby Vision, Dolby Audio)
- Proprietary measurement of Input Lag in 4K HDR (we are the only company in Poland that performs such measurements in 4K HDR)
- Best HDMI Cables on the Market: MagicLink
So you can be sure that you are reading about a product or promotion that isn’t described from a flyer or from another website on the web without actually checking it out. If you intend to use our text, please contact the editorial office. All rights of information and images from HDTVPolska Tests are reserved!
Televisions in Media Expert – Philips OLED 706 55 inch 120Hz with HDMI 2.1 and Ambilight – record low price!
Media Expert Network maintains The price of the Philips OLED 706 TV with a 55-inch screen is the lowest in the history of this model! Now you can only buy it zloty 4399.
Philips OLED 706 is a series of 2021, and the manufacturer has equipped it with a number of the most modern functions and technologies. In the foreground, of course, with the matrix 120 Hzand ports HDMI 2.1 For gamers and a delightful color lighting system Ambilight. How is the OLED 706 different from the higher series released last year? Is it worth buying it? Our comprehensive test provided all the answersWhich we invite you to below.
If we decide to buy a 65 inch Philips OLED 706 TV, we will get it for free 3 months of Spotify Premium subscription! We can also take advantage of 20% installments with deferred payment of up to six months!
It is worth buying the latest generation of TV MagicLink 2.1 HDMI CableTo get the most out of any source:
What do we know about the Philips OLED 706 TV after professional tests at the HDTVPolska editorial office?
Philips OLED 706 is the budget version of Philips’ organic TV. However, this does not mean that it is a weak model. At the current price, it’s a real treat for fans and home cinema enthusiasts. Fans of films and series will appreciate, above all, the enchanting true blackness, which is simply impossible to achieve on LCD TVs of this price range. In addition, fans of the latest gaming consoles will find here HDMI 2.1 ports with signal support 4K120And VRAnd ALLM And eARC. Of course, the TV supports Dolby Vision.
This TV just passed our expert test and we already know it all! We invite you to read the full text, and below we also present the results of the most important measurements. Here is what we wrote about it:
The Philips OLED 706 is a dual model of the OLED 806/856, but with lower brightness and slightly worse factory settings. However, just like its older brother, it offers many novelties. This includes a full HDMI 2.1 port (48 Gbps) and gaming features such as Auto Game Mode (ALLM) and Variable Refresh Rate (VRR AMD FreeSync Premium) The TV offers very low input lag (15ms at 60Hz and 7ms at 120Hz), which meets the highest standards for gamers. The screen is also great for watching games Sports and movies Due to the 10-stage fluid feature, thanks to which everyone will position themselves as smoothly as they want. In terms of motion planning, the TV also received the new Fast Motion Clarity function, which allows you to reduce the amount of blur in highly dynamic content (such as sports). “
|Resolution and screen size||3840 x 2160.55 ohms|
|matrix type||OLED (WRGB)|
|matrix update (minimum recommended 120Hz for watching sports)||120 Hz|
|ANSI contrast, do not fade (better)||∞: 1|
|Contrast in movies (better)||
|Maximum brightness after calibration||
|matrix coating||Glass screen, strongly suppress reflections|
|Errors in editing colors after calibration (less – better)||
|HDR average brightness (more – better, max – 10,000 cd / m²)||470 cd/m2|
|input delay (important for players, less – better)||
|Full color accuracy – 4: 4: 4 (Scan lines when connected to a computer)||Yes (in “screen” mode)|
|Additional functions for players
|Support 10-bit color||Yes (Full HD)|
All tests are performed in the editorial office on certified Magic Link 2.0 and 2.1 HDMI cables
The most important features of the Philips OLED 706 as provided by the manufacturer:
- Models OLED 4K UHD Available in sizes 55 inch And 65 inches
- Support for the latest digital terrestrial television standards DVB-T2 / HEVC / H.265
- Ultra-thin housing
- Next generation P5 processor With AI function
- Triple system Ambilight
- Technique Perfect Natural Reality
- Format Support Dolby VisionAnd Dolby AtmosAnd HDR10 + And HLG
- Access to jobs Dolby Atmos Virtualizer
- executors HDMI 2.1 (1,2) and two HDMI 2.0 (3,4)
- Basic HDMI 2.1 with e-ARC and VRR mode for 4K content from 40Hz to 120Hz at 48Gbit/s (444.12bit)
- Techniques Fast Motion Clarity And Freesync Premium And car gamesFor which the manufacturer has extended the option for her Auto Low Latency (ALLM – Auto Play Mode) Available on last year’s models
- Job DTS Play-Fi Allows you to connect wireless speakers to your device
- European design and high quality materials
- Sound system 2.1 with strength 50 watts
- Smart TV on the system Android TV in version 10 with built-in Google Assistant and cooperate with Amazon Alexa
- Application A new version of the technology that prevents matrix depletion
Source: Media Expert, owned (all tests and measurements at HDTVPolska)
Philips TVs and other products – read more: